2013年6月27日 星期四

Let's see how rich The Second Rich Generation are (Instagram)

Let's see how rich The Second Rich Generation are (Instagram)

Most of us are living by abit earning. However, not only a lot of second rich generation need not work by a meal but also innumerable wealth. Even through we don't know them, but we can realize through internet. Let's see the following pictures which is the description of their lifestyle.
▲I have found a same color car with my cup !
▲我爸爸在緬甸幫我買的鍍金鑲鑽計算機。
▲My private swimming pool !
▲My private golf course !
▲My new toy
▲my dinning room
▲my back garden
▲order take away sushi to my plane 
▲my back garden
▲my private book room
▲My credit cards
▲my girlfriend and my car
▲13 shoes bought from Europe(at least USD$1,000 per one)
▲I'm here in my helicopter 
▲my numerable wealth count by a pound
▲my private bowling alley
▲me and my friend having BBQ in my house
▲my pet
▲my LV 
▲drive to my race course 
▲my back garden
▲it is due to my young look but mature wealth
▲i like my back garden 
▲my new phone
▲i usually play like that 
▲my shoes 
▲my indoor bowling alley
▲my boat 

沒有留言:

張貼留言